Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
Trustmary's Product Owner Aleksi Halsas contacted Antti Kaikkonen with a short message to ask if he would be interested in coming to work at Trustmary. Kaikkonen tested the product and was immediately impressed. It did not take long until Kaikkonen had joined Trustmary's Software Development Team as a Full-Stack Developer.
Kaikkonen was impressed by Trustmary's product and was excited to get the chance to focus on developing it further.
– It was a big deciding factor for me that I would be developing the company's own product. It enables me to get to know the product thoroughly and to focus on it on a long-term basis, Kaikkonen explains why he started to work at Trustmary six months ago.
Kaikkonen feels that his work is meaningful, as the Software Development Team constantly gets feedback directly from the customers.
– When the users provide us with feedback, we know that the product is being used and that it's creating value for them, he continues.
Developers' time isn't wasted on meetings
Developing your own product is great because it can be done systematically and longitudinally.
– As a Software Developer I implement new features and improve the existing features in our software, Kaikkonen explains.
At Trustmary, a lot of attention is paid to providing the developers with the time, space, and technology they need to be able to focus on their work.
– Typically, the Software Development Team has one daily meeting in the morning. For the rest of the day, I can fully focus on coding, he praises.
Growth creates new possibilities
Kaikkonen has been happy about his decision to start working at Trustmary and would recommend it to other coders as well. For him, one of the key factors affecting his workplace satisfaction has been the nice coworkers he has.
– My coworkers are just awesome. I have enjoyed working at Trustmary, because of the great people and the interesting product we have, Kaikkonen describes Trustmary as a workplace.
– To work here, you need to be motivated to create great software and to have good teamwork skills, he continues.
Trustmary just raised two million euros to boost their growth, which means that there are several open positions for experienced coders in the Software Development Team.
– I'm looking forward to helping Trustmary grow into an international software company, he concludes his thoughts about the future.
Trustmary was founded on the vision of trust as the most essential asset in business. Trustmary makes it easy to collect feedback, find promoters and spread out testimonials. This will increase the reliability of the business and improves website conversions leading to increased sales.
Trustmary Group consists of Trustmary Finland Oy, Trustmary Sweden AB and Trustmary USA Inc.
Already working at Trustmary?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.